flashback friday, don't you go changin'

08:07

flashback to 2011
I thought I'd do a little 'Flashback Friday' thing on my blog with the intention of making it regular. I thought of this because every day this week someone has reminded me of something I made years ago.

It's been really lovely. For instance, a dearheart, Debra, found these pretty lace cuffs I made back in 2013 via the "sales" link in my etsy shop and asked me to make her a pair:


I made one pair, they sold, I forgot all about them and that was that. But I think I might make them a new listing now. {I'm making Debra's in lilac or rose shade, she's choosing now from the shade card.}

However, my official Flashback Friday this week is showing my 2011 Inner Wild tags {above} and some other lace cuffs and picot edge and cord ties cuffs I made using Rowan bamboo tape, {a yarn that's been discontinued, but which I love}.

fast forward to 2017
And a fast forward to now and my 2017 tags seen above on some Celtic Mitts in Shetland wool, organic cotton and also a pure wool & silk mix I made in the Spring for the wonderful Glenview Gallery in Culnacnoc on the Isle of Skye.



You Might Also Like

0 comments



.