Less knitting, more writing

11:34

Me calling seals at my local beach

Knitting is more relaxing than writing. And talking to dearhearts by Etsy convo is deeply satisfying; connections with kindred spirits being so captivating for the soul. 

But as Elvis didn't exactly say; A little less knitting, a little more writing baby.

With my new, blooming-lovely website from my publisher, Mountain Thunder, and my indie novel The Wild Folk garnering love and attention from readers I find my heart moving towards spending more time writing.

This is why I've resigned from my beloved treasury teams on Etsy and why there is not the usual abundance of items in my shop, and also why I'm no longer taking custom orders.

Perhaps if you feel a resonance with my Inner Wild, wilderness wear for dearhearts shop you might feel a resonance with my writing too?

You Might Also Like

0 comments



.