planting seeds - that's actual SEEDS, not seed ideas or thoughts!

21:08



How delighted I was to hear the flup of a tiny package falling from my letterbox to the floor this morning. I knew it was the wildflower seeds I ordered at the weekend on ebay.

I thought I'd share them with you. I love this simple, homely, eco packaging.

I shall be sowing my seed in nooks and crannies all over the place from now until Summer.

I have a bees and butterflies mix, a semi-shade hedgerow mix, thousands of cornflowers, ox eye daisies and i treated myself to hundreds of aquilegeus, also known as granny's bonnets, which i fell in love with years ago when I saw them waving in the breeze and looking so old-fashionedy in the most comely of ways in a friends' garden in Auckland.

I bought these seeds for a mere few pounds from Just Seeds on ebay UK, a highly recommended seed retailer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments



.