peony palette

19:49


Oh, I feel a Spring palette coming over me.

I think I may use this as my mood pic for my late Winter, early Spring collection.

I adore peonies. The peony is my favorite flower. Peonies need a snap of cold to make them love the sun in the summer. Humans appreciate warmer temperatures for the same reason.

Poppy heads are a feature in our home. I love their voluptuous roundness and the quirky holes and how the tiny seeds sprinkle out. I have them in my garden, having taken seed heads from my last garden.

We have sprinkled hundreds of poppy seeds all down our street, {which is a long street} like good guerilla gardeners. Hopefully we will see the incongruity of pale pastel pink double-petaled poppies nodding above the pavement cracks this summer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments



.